Monday, December 13, 2010

Old Man Winter

Winter is still officially a week away, but it has decided to visit us early. We were hit with a lake effect snow last week that left us 10" of snow, and yesterday it started up again. Rain, ice, and snow last night, and now the county has declared a level two snow emergency this morning. I'm so glad I don't have anywhere to go. The lake effect machine has started again, and we're supposed to get upwards of a foot. The snow belt will get double that! Gotta love Lake Erie!
If you need to find me, I'll be in the studio finishing up those Christmas quilts!!



3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a beautiful photo of the pine trees in the snow. That has such a soft looking foreground.

christina said...

omgoodness! what gorgeous photos!

hello my friend.
xo

Relyn Lawson said...

These are gorgeous pictures! Well, I didn't get here in time for Christmas, but I wanted to stop by and wish you the merriest of Christmas seasons. I hope the day itself was wonderful and I hope that the coming week is full of joy. May you find laughter with friends, affection and joy with family, short return lines, and lots of great deals during after-school shopping. I want to thank you for your happy blog and for dropping by mine. You have made my year richer and fuller and sweeter. Merry, happy, joyous New year!! Much love, Relyn