Friday, January 30, 2009

Project Improve & Another Finished Quilt


This block is the improvisional charity block that I made for Project Improv. It was made with pieces left over from another project.






This Grandmother's Fan quilt was a workshop that I took when I was pregnant with my third child. She's 18 now! I finished the 16 blocks, put them together, and that was all she wrote. Last week I attached the border, and quilted it. Last night, the binding. Another project finished!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the Grandmother's fan!

And I was still looking for those socks. I should have known they moved out!! :)

Simply This and That said...

Just found your blog. Your improv block looks fantastic. And I LoVe the grandmother's fan quilt. ALOT. LOL ooxx`jodi

Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Oooh that grandmother's fan is beautiful - you can't go wrong with red, white, and blue. Very classic. See - 18 years old and it looks as if you could have put those blocks together last week.