Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!

Well, this seems to be one of my favorite posts!!! Seems it's the only one I made all last year!! Good intentions, right?!

Well, anyways, Happy New Year!! I pray this coming year finds you well, and has good things in store for you! We have plenty of plans already in the making, and one of them is to document them here.

My first object for the new year is to memorize scripture. There's nothing like having the sword of the spirit when you're going through a battle. Beth Moore, from Living Proof Ministries has launched her 2015 Siesta Scripture Memory Team, and I have chosen to participate. We will memorize 24 of our favorite scripture verses for the year, two each month. She has a great party planned in Houston in January 2016 to wrap it up. Check out her blog for more details.

The verse I've chosen to memorize for this week is 2 Corinthians 10:3-5

For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ.

Yeah, it's a lot, but I'm determined.

Why don't you join me?

See you soon,

Linda



having dinner cooked for you
driving around with the baby
a sunny if cold day

No comments: